Want to be featured on our Local Resources page? Email Christina Sargiss at email@example.com for more information!
We are currently highlighting: Trinity United Methodist Church from Ewing, New Jersey.
We are a radically inclusive, anti-racist, LGBTQ+ inclusive community gathered together as young adults to encourage one another and help one another as we grow in Christian spirituality. You are welcome, regardless of your faith tradition, gender, sexuality, race, ethnicity, or politics. Help us as we re-imagine Christian faith, become critical participants in the contemporary world, and fight for those who Jesus loved: the broken, oppressed, and the outcast.
Trinity UMC – Ewing, we are a faith-in-action community where individuals engage the world through loving service; a United Methodist Church proud of our Wesleyan heritage. We fly a rainbow flag asking that the world see and acknowledge that every person is created in God’s image—created as community. There are no spare people—every person is vital to God. The invisible throw shadows, the silent are heard, the weak lead, and the pushed-aside are called into the center, where they are listened to, lifted up, and loved.
• Drug and Alcohol Recovery Small Group
• LGBTQIA+ Small Group
• Introduction to Progressive Christianity Group
• Spiritual Mentorship and Embodiment Group
• Brian Joyce- Senior Pastor
• Tony Nelsen- Assistant Pastor for College and Community Engagement
• Andrew Bridgeman- Assistant Pastor for College and Small Group Ministries
• Website: www.tume1985.org
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: (609) 883-9160