Train Your Brain and Heart to Live a Full, Happy and Compassionate Life.
The mission of the Center is to offer programs and resources that optimize one’s ability to live life to the fullest through mindfulness and by fostering compassion for all humanity. The Center emphasizes a non-sectarian approach that draws on contemplative practices from a variety of religious and philosophical traditions. The Center is a resource for students, faculty, and staff as well as for residents and organizations from the surrounding communities.
Benefits of Mindfulness and Compassion Training
Mindfulness teaches us to be present to moment to moment experience, without judgement, and with compassion. Research has show benefits include:
- Less stress and anxiety
- Increased comprehension and retention of information
- Improved interpersonal relationships
- Enhanced clarity of awareness and thought
- A greater sense of compassion for self and others
- Improved health
- More ease of being regardless of circumstances
For more information: